How to use Comfort Zone Skincare products – A Complete Sense of Beauty!
Comfort Zone is an Italian line which has been around since 1996 and is distributed in over 40 countries. You can find Comfort Zone in international health spas, luxury hotel chains and other selected spaces that offer professional consultation. Comfort Zone combines both cutting edge scientific technology with traditional holistic methods. The final product will bring you the results you desire while giving you a sensorial experience of well-being.
Comfort Zone has a ritual for all skin types and conditions which begins with skin preparation. The skin is prepared with cleansers (milk or gel), tonics, and exfoliators (scrub or peel). Your beauty concerns may be treated with a specific concentrate, targeted treatment and/or a mask. Comfort Zone moisturizers are available for both normal-dry and normal-oily skins in each skin concern category. There is also a wide assortment of complementary products such as eye, lip and hand treatments.
Let’s go through a complete skincare regime with some of their top selling products for different skin types, with a step by step walkthrough of how to use each suggestion.
1. Face Cleanser - we recommend the gentle cleansing gel formula of Comfort Zone Active Pureness Gel Cleanser for oily skin or acne prone skin. Start by moistening the face and neck with warm water and apply a dime sized amount of the product. Massage using a circular motion around the face avoiding the areas around the eyes and rinse.
2. Tone - using a toner after cleansing is a great way to restore the natural pH balance of the skin. We like Comfort Zone Everyday Tonic for daily use on all skin types. Saturate a cotton pad and smooth over the face, using a tapping motion for extra dry areas.
3. Exfoliate - We suggest incorporating an exfoliation step in your skin routine at least 2-4 times a week. For dry or sensitive skin types, this step is often missed as products can be harsh on the skin. We suggest using Comfort Zone Skin Resonance Peeling as it uses the delicate touch of fruit acids to exfoliate the skin.
4. Mask - we like to include a facial mask about 2-3 times a week in our skin routine as well. For mature skin types the Comfort Zone Glorious Skin Tensor Mask is the best selection as it helps to tone and tighten skin that has lost its elasticity. After cleansing, apply an even amount over the face (avoiding the eye area). Leave on the skin for at least 10 mins. and rinse with cool water.
5. Moisturize - remember to always moisturize after cleansing your skin! We love Comfort Zone Skin Defender Cream as it SmartVector and Helioguard technology for protection against UV rays. It also creates a protective shield against environmental pollutants.
Body care products in the Comfort Zone line include everything from anti-aging, cellulite reduction, foot care, make-up, and even after-wax care. There are even some hair products in this line and of course a specific range made just for men! We have trained estheticians on staff to guide you if you have any questions about Comfort Zone or any other line that we carry at Spa Boutique, so feel free to contact us anytime!
We would love to hear your thoughts on the topic of this blog! Feel free to leave your comments or questions below. As always, just for being a follower of our blog, enter coupon code BLOG10 for 10% off your next purchase! Also, remember to follow us @spaboutique on Twitter, like our Facebook page, and check out our boards on Pinterest! You could be the lucky winner of one of our many contests!