Posts Tagged ‘Flip Flop Feet’
Monday May 22nd, 2006
Spring and Summer reward us with many sunny days and warm nights. The hot weather however can have you wanting to hide your dry, cracked, peeling feet in the sand or enclosed in shoes. Below is an at home remedy that I always use which will soften your feet overnight!
- Moisturizing Lotion for feet – we suggest Footlogix Foot Foam or Gehwol Foot Cream
- Plastic Wrap
- 1 Pair of cozy socks.
- Slather warm lotion in a thick layer all over feet
- Wrap feet in plastic wrap
- Put socks on over wrap and leave on overnight
- Remove socks in the morning and voila; soft, smooth and sexy feet ready for the beach!!
We would love to hear your thoughts on the topic of this blog. As special offer just for being a follower of our blog enter coupon code BLOG10 for 10% off your next purchase! Also, remember to follow us @spaboutique on Twitter, like our Facebook page, and check out our boards on Pinterest! You could be the lucky winner of one of our many contests!